When cancers or growths require referral to consulting physicians, our team will be more than happy to coordinate consultation and treatment within this network to streamline the process for patients.
- A new growth on an adult that does not disappear within 4-6 weeks
- A skin lesion that grows larger and turns pearly, translucent, brown, black, or multi-colored
- A mole, birthmark, or beauty mark that grows larger, changes color, texture, or shape
- An open sore or wound that doesn’t heal for more than four weeks, or heals and then reopens or recurs
- A skin spot or growth that scales, scabs, oozes, erodes, or bleeds for several weeks
- A growth with changes in sensation such as itching, burning, pain, or tenderness
- Any worrisome skin lesion